Re: The HORROR!!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: The HORROR!!!
date Thu, 2 Nov 1995 23:25:35 +0100 (MET)
w.g.van.vollenhoven wrote:

>> PS: Did you know that the German Channel ZDF is broadcasting
>> Sailor Moon? (Sorry)
>I don't dare to watch... tell me.. is it DUBBED in GERMAN ????
Yes. The title song sucks raw eggs. The voices are OK, for some
characters even good...

>Have anyone ever heard an german-dubbed anime movie ??? (or any movie for
>that)
>FEEEEEL the horror... jawoool !

I also prefer nihon-go, but take note that the German version of Sailor
had no cuts where even the French one was butchered (let alone the US
version) and that they don't pretend the show to happen someplace
else (most of the names are intact and people call each other xxx-san).

Dewa,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited