[megami:30869] Re: AMG TV News and WonderFest Summer 2004

to megami@usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:30869] Re: AMG TV News and WonderFest Summer 2004
date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:47:54 -0400
Hi

It's when Skuld messes up a potion that Urd (unbeknownst to Urd) is cooking,
that Urd later slips to Belldandy which multiplies the effect by a factor of
alot of zeros.  Belldandy as a result starts acting like Sakura in Hyper Police
and practically goes nuts trying to send Keichii the signals, he later breaks
the spell by his sincere love (which activates her real self).

Dave M.

Steven Avery wrote:
> Actually, wasn't it Aoshima that tried to take Bell to a room in a hotel
> (can't remember if it was a love motel).. only to have her put the whammy on
> him and he ended up in tokyo bay, floating on a round bed.
>
> I don't remember Keiichi taking her to a love hotel though.
>
> As to the porno.. what vol/chapter? Maybe my memory is going..
>

> -Steve

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited