[megami:30868] Re: AMG TV News and WonderFest Summer 2004

to megami@usagi.org
from Lantis <kail.lantis@gmail.com>
subject [megami:30868] Re: AMG TV News and WonderFest Summer 2004
date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:45:55 -0300
Keiichi takes Bell to a love hotel in one of the newest chapters (190
or so), when Urd casts down rain and they have to search for a shelter
(the love hotel).

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:36:40 -0700, Steven Avery <stevenav@comcast.net> wrote:
> Actually, wasn't it Aoshima that tried to take Bell to a room in a hotel
> (can't remember if it was a love motel).. only to have her put the whammy on
> him and he ended up in tokyo bay, floating on a round bed.
>
> I don't remember Keiichi taking her to a love hotel though.
>
> As to the porno.. what vol/chapter? Maybe my memory is going..
>
> -Steve

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited