[megami:30865] Re: AMG TV News and WonderFest Summer 2004

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Steven Avery" <Stevenav@comcast.net>
subject [megami:30865] Re: AMG TV News and WonderFest Summer 2004
date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:33:02 -0700
CuSO4

Thank you for your hard work, I appriciate these bits of news. It sounds
like it will be wonderful.

BTW...

Just something for people who are interested in the 189-191 storyline

apparently Fujishima-san is getting back to some of the more risque
material.. good.

Though, to be honest some of the pannels and all the blushing made me wonder
if some Doujinshi artist hadn't hijacked the storyline.

Some things we see

Urd sleeps in the nude

Urd thinks nothing about runing all around inside  the temple.. and outside
the temple... naked.

Bell and Keiichi end up at a love hotel.

I guess now we know why Keiichi's hair is sticking up all the time... he's
in shock 90% of the time from Urd wandering around in the all-together.

Heh..

^_^;;;