[megami:30860] Re: AMG TV Broadcast

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Steven Avery" <Stevenav@comcast.net>
subject [megami:30860] Re: AMG TV Broadcast
date Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:21:59 -0700
CuSO4,

Thank you very much for again for sharing your wonderful updates on the
progress of the new series with us.

We are all deeply indebted to you for your work on passing this information
on to us.

My question is this, have there been any comments among the BBS posts about
the quality of the animation of the first episode? I am interested to know
whether there is a lot of CGI style animation like in the movie... and only
someone that saw the preview could answer this sort of question.

I'm also interested in knowing ifanyone has said what they think of the
quality of the work that went into the first episode. Hopefully the anime is
being done with the very best of quality.

Myself, I only hope that the animation studio that is responsible for
producing the new series tries to do justice to the lushly beautiful work of
Fujishima-san.

Thank you.

Steve Avery