[megami:30856] Re: AMG Collection

to megami@usagi.org
from Chris and Meryl Jefferson <SectionNine@comcast.net>
subject [megami:30856] Re: AMG Collection
date Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:11:01 -0400
Correct. It was a blurb for a contest that came out at the end of one
of the Taiho chapters. IIRC, the response to the "goddess" who
presented herself to Natsumi and Mayumi was so overwhelming that
Kodansha gave Fujishima the go-ahead to make a series out of the
subject in "Afternoon". This was back in 1988. The rest is history.

Be Seeing You,

Chris
On Sep 9, 2004, at 3:55 PM, AstroNerdBoy wrote:

>> Oh wow, I didn't know there was anything like that (the 1 page comic,
>> that
>> is).  That's totally neato ^_^ I hope I can find a copy so I can
>> check it
>> out.
>>
>> Megu
>
> As I understand it, this manga page was part of a "Taiho Shichauzo!"
> ("You're Under Arrest") promotional, but I've yet to see it.  I've
> always wanted to though.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited