[megami:30840] Re: AMG Figures in Wonderfest 2004 Summer

to megami@usagi.org
from "Gavin Lee" <gavstarlee@hotmail.com>
subject [megami:30840] Re: AMG Figures in Wonderfest 2004 Summer
date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:01:02 +0000
This implies that one must first have a girlfriend or wife in the first
place... ^_^
Of which does not apply to me... Not that I wouldn't want one of course but
my ideal women is are those kind you see in animes ^_^
Personality wise of course... _

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Search field Search string

archive list