[megami:30838] Re: AMG Figures in Wonderfest 2004 Summer

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30838] Re: AMG Figures in Wonderfest 2004 Summer
date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:56:45 -0700 (PDT)
"How good would it be to own one ^_^"

..very good only downside is explaining to your
girlfriend /wife why you spent sooo much money on that
"thing" ^_^

--- Gavin Lee <gavstarlee@hotmail.com> wrote:

> So if they are all "hand maid" by a fan exactly what
> kind of equipment would
> be needed?
> You don't just by a block of whatever you need and
> sculpt it by hand... If
> they do then it most likely takes forever cause they
> sure are detailed and
> and with bigger breasts ^_^
> hmm....
> How good would it be to own one ^_^
>

> >From: "Steven Avery" <stevenav@comcast.net>
> >To: <megami@usagi.org>
> >Subject: [megami:30836] Re: AMG Figures in
> Wonderfest 2004 Summer
> >Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:48:56 -0700
> >
> >I think you missed one
> >

> >http://akibablog.on.arena.ne.jp/2004-08-30f-18.jpg
> >see the busty bell in blue bikini

====

"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there are gods.
Gods or no gods do not matter; that is what makes life what it is".
----Lord Toranaga Yoshi

"I don't know if something you like is
suppose to be filled only with fun,
but if it's something you REALLY like,
you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy
www.projectgoddess.marvinsweb.com
www.projectgoddess.cjb.net

Search field Search string

archive list