[megami:30829] Re: Dark horse to stop printing AMG!

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:30829] Re: Dark horse to stop printing AMG!
date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:47:37 +0800
> From: "AstroNerdBoy" <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
> Now in Japan, Shounen Sunday comes out weekly, has quite
> a few titles (including "Inuyasha"), and each week you
> get a book that's about as thick as half a large phone
> book.  At under 400 (I think the old one I bought was
> 280, which is about $2.75, but I don't have it with me
> as I write this), they get more bang for their buck.

As we are in the Megami ML, maybe we should use AMG as
the example ?

Monthly Comic Afternoon is around 500-650 yen (depends
on what goodies come with the issue.  Last month's came
with Belldandy figure, and the price is 620 yen).

> And then the tankoubans are under 500.

Recent AMG tabkoubons are around 500 yen.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string