[megami:30825] Re: Dark horse to stop printing AMG!

to megami@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [megami:30825] Re: Dark horse to stop printing AMG!
date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:51:31 +0200
"Tsunami" <tsunami@jyurai.co.uk> wrote:

>But don't panic just yet, they will continue to print it in TPB format,
>it is only the monthy comics that will end after the Sora unleashed arc.

So what? Who buys that anyway? TPB rule. I have less than 10 monthly
comics, and those I got used.

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                            schobronics@animexx.de
Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin - Member of ANT #SAS# & Fried Ant Anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs