[megami:30823] Re: Dark horse to stop printing AMG!

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "WhyGog" <whygog@charter.net>
subject [megami:30823] Re: Dark horse to stop printing AMG!
date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:08:30 -0400
There are several reasons that I can think of right off the top of my head
that I don't like about this.  First is how unreliable HS seemed to be with
publishing AMG monthly, where you could go several months without getting
anything.  How long will we be forced to wait on a trade?  Second is the
fact that AMG was one of the last holdouts for a monthly manga publication.
As such, it was a sorce of minor pride, with my freinds only ever being able
to get there mangas in these tiny little books.  The only other I can think
of off the top of my head is Super Manga Blast, and I'm sure there are
others.  And while mentioning SMB, why not stick AMG there?  It was there
before.  As far as flipping and honorifics, It would be just as easly done
on a monthly publication as it would a trade.  When tokyo pop (I think it
was them) published Love Hina for a few issues, they were flipped.  And
last, dropping the monthlys are only serving to limit my choices, all be it
low to begin with.

At least thats the way I feel.

WhyGog