Re: Help! (winter comic market)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Skuld <skuld@eskimo.com>
subject Re: Help! (winter comic market)
date Thu, 2 Nov 1995 02:06:29 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

>  To anyone living in Japan (sorry to disturb people who's not); does
> anyone know when (exact time, date, place, entrance fee) for this
> December's Winter Comic Market? (Winter Comiket). I had the imformation,
> but it seems that I have lost it. The only thing I remember is that it's
> around end of December and at Harumi (right???).
> 				Kenji Shimizu

I think it's on 12/29-30, but not sure about exact time and place and
entrance fee. I wish I can go there but too bad I don't have time :(

BTW, since we are on Dojinshi, does anyone know if AAA! Megamisama vol. 4
(the one by Yamaguchi Shunichi) out yet? This is the one we talked about
here a month ago with which has Megami in Sailor Senshi suits :)

Just curious,

Belldandy/Skuld Fan,

Chris Lee

***********************************ANIME*************************************