[megami:30771] Re: just was re-reading vol 23

to megami@usagi.org
from Tedne <tedne@w-link.net>
subject [megami:30771] Re: just was re-reading vol 23
date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:49:02 -0700
You seem to have made some very insightful observation. Thanks. FWIW I
would not be surprised if your guess about Hild is right. Also everyone
is making such a big deal out of making sure that Belldandy does not
discover Welsper's true nature that it seems inevitable that she will
discover it and some kind of crisis will result.

Now I have a question. Various groups are making post-Edward Chang
scanlations, but since I am being a good citizen and buying the manga,
all I really need is the English text. Does anyone know where I can find
any text translations where Chang left off, without having to mess
around with enormous bit-torrent downloads?

Steven Avery wrote:
> Just thought I'd bounce this off the list.
> I didnt notice this the first time around..
>
> on page 57 58 59 of vol 23
>
> megumi asks K1 Are you planning to go home with Belldandy like this?
> (she is refering to going home with belldandy, and thus letting his father
> know that he lives with her)
> K1 responds: I've got no choice.
> K1 asks Do you think Belldandy would cause such a reaction?
> (refering to how Keiima reacted to being touched in the previous vol by
> Chiro.. his panicing and racing off), I assume he's asking if Megumi thinks
> that bell would affect him simularly or not, wondering if their father maybe
> wouldn't run away if bell touched him)
> Megumi responds with a flat look :I don't.
> K1 responds:see?
>
> (I think he means that since his father probably wouldn't react to bell like
> he does other women.... he isn't worried about how he'll respond to him
> taking bell home with him and thus letting the proverbial cat out of the
> bag.)
>
> He then goes into the issue I've been leading up to.
> k1 says:Besides, I think that this is a good opportunity. If I just talk the
> Keima-san frankly about this now..."
> he continues... in some way, maybe it's my own preparation"

> Megumi is giving K1 a sly look at first, going hmmm
> he responds :what.
> she then says, with a blush on her cheeks and a trademark megumi
> smile"That's pretty cool."
>
> Okay.. here's what I'm thinking..
>
> This is the big hint we've been looking for, K1 was going to use the
> opportunity of speaking frankly with his father about how he feels about
> Bell as practice for the real thing..
>
> I'm thinking that we're getting near to The Wedding.
>
> Only I noticed something else... Urd's mother has still not gotten her wish
> from Urd.. I'm afraid that we're gonna see that come back to haunt
> everyone...she even made a point of saying that she'll come back for it
> later.
>
> is it possible that we're gonna see Hild use the wish to disrupt K1 and
> Bell's relationship somehow?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited