[megami:30767] Re: Lost AMG site?

to megami@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject [megami:30767] Re: Lost AMG site?
date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 00:52:20 -0700
Anymore help?
or should I just do a tribute and write "to a misc aMg site" 0_o

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright © 1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN
http://www.projectgoddess.cjb.net