[megami:30766] Re: Lost AMG site?

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30766] Re: Lost AMG site?
date Sat, 3 Jul 2004 14:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
That email address is my old crosswinds e-mail that I had back in 1999
to 2001, until they started charging for the service. I did have a
website on crosswinds, however it was just an image gallery. So the
site described was not mine.

I haven't really done any web designing for a very long time so I know
it wasn't my site you are thinking of, as my site was just a bit too
simple. If I could find a web host that offers unlimited free web space
and high speed uploading, I might just try to re-establish a web
gallery again. But I doubt 4 gigs are easy to upload to any site.

--- Rax <rax.paul@eudoramail.com> wrote:
<SNIP>

> All I could remeber was the webmaster's/webmistress  e-mail
> address(not even sure if it is indeed his/her e-mail)
> "trimax@crosswinds.net". I remembered it because I wanted to write to
> the owner of the site about how good it was but somehow was never
> able to. the site also featured "changeable"  background music in
> MIDI format.
>
> Now, if anyone still know where or who the owner is kindly help me
> out I want to add it to the list of my links on my website and/or do
> a "tribute" to it on my site.
>
> Thanks very much.

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2004 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs