[megami:30764] Re: Lost AMG site?

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "stan" <dessin@pacific.net.sg>
subject [megami:30764] Re: Lost AMG site?
date Sat, 3 Jul 2004 23:44:14 +0800
you're right, I remember the crosswinds site. It had a whitish sort of b/g
right? It was very informative and nice.

Is the site owner on this list?

----- Original Message -----
To: "belldandy" <megami@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 11:25 PM
Subject: [megami:30763] Lost AMG site?

> While planning the next "update" on my website I came across an old print
out of one of the best AMG site's I had ever seen, the page like most
websites back then had more content and a little less flash animations and
whistles (not that i think this
> is bad but some just do "overkill") and it inspired me to build my own
site about AMG and to someday be a good web developer.

> Sadly though the site I think died out or was never updated, I can't
remeber forgot the URL or where I had found it. I think it was from the old
anipike

> All I could remeber was the webmaster's/webmistress  e-mail address(not
even sure if it is indeed his/her e-mail) "trimax@crosswinds.net". I
remembered it because I wanted to write to the owner of the site about how
good it was but somehow was never
> able to. the site also featured "changeable"  background music in MIDI
format.

> Now, if anyone still know where or who the owner is kindly help me out I
want to add it to the list of my links on my website and/or do a "tribute"
to it on my site.

> Thanks very much.
>
> ---
> "Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
> are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
> what makes life what it is.... "
>                  -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
> "We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
> Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
> to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
> viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
>                       --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
> Copyright  1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
> There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN
> http://www.projectgoddess.cjb.net

> Need a new email address that people can remember
> Check out the new EudoraMail at
> http://www.eudoramail.com

Search field Search string

archive list