[megami:30759] Re: Greeting

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30759] Re: Greeting
date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> Sorry to remind you that the ML admin function is not
> available in the ML web page.  Currently only archives
> are available for viewing.
>
> Ref: http://www.usagi.org/ML/megami/

Okay, so it's been a while since I looked in that area, I was
remembering the old system. But a quick journy down memory lane has
told me the exact date on my joining the ML and it was June 3rd 1998.
Thats I posted my first message talking about the 145 messages recieved
since I had subscribed the month before.

I also looked into the area that was unknownst to me because of an
internet troll that had hacked my email back then in '99', and found
out just what dribble was beeing posted. I'm almost tempted to have our
beloved admin Hitoshi Doi remove those messages even though they are
now about 5 years old as of July 7nth. (For Doi-san's  reference; start
from 21848, and remove, blank and/or censor messages after that as you
see fit)

And now I shall go to bed. My dream harem awaits. ^_-

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2004 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs