[megami:30756] Re: Greeting

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30756] Re: Greeting
date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:12:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Yair, and welcome to the mail list.

How this list works is that when someone sends a message to the ML, it
is then forwarded to everyone on the list. The "From:" addresses you'll
recieve from are from each of us on the list that post topics or reply
to them, but you'll notice that the "To:" field is always to the ML
(megami@usagi.org). As long as you send your emails intended for this
ML to this address: (megami@usagi.org), we'll recieve your comments.

Also, it is not neccesary to know all of our email adresses, just
knowing those you wish to email personally without going through the ML
server is good enough.

However the page you signed up to get on this ML does have a full list
of the members, and statistics for each month as well as archives of
past discusions. Although the disussions we had many moons ago were a
bit more lively than they are these days. I've been on this list since
'97' so I know.

Hope this answers your questions, and enjoy your stay. ^_^

--- yair zafrany <danzaf@bezeqint.net> wrote:
> hi there, i have recently joined the megami ML and i wanted to know
> if those
> 4 e-mails i got from u is from ppl in the megami ML.
> another thing i want to know is how can i get all the adresses of the
> members of the megami ML? (it seems u know mine but i dont know urs
> and i
> want to know how to find out).
>
> Best regards:
> yair.

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2004 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs