[megami:30753] Re: New/old project of fujishima?(OT)

to megami@usagi.org, belldandy <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Allan Palmes <apalmes@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30753] Re: New/old project of fujishima?(OT)
date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
Just to clarify, it's for the Gamecube to be released
7/13 in the US. already released in Japan.

--- Rax <rax.paul@eudoramail.com> wrote:

http://64.71.171.47/~gca/media/talesofsymphoniae32004.wmv

> ..fujishima's new/(old for hardcore fans of
> fujishima) project? Only heard this thourgh IRC but
> I was told he did the charachter design for this
> game in Xbox have not Downloaded it myself due to
> time constrains and other worries. i'm gonna view it
>
> probably this Friday >_<
>
> reactions? anyone?
>
> ---

> "Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
> are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
> what makes life what it is.... "
>                  -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara

> "We are the Otaku. You will be animized
> (anime-ized).
> Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be
> added
> to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
> viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
>                       --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost
> God
> Copyright © 1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries

> There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN

> http://www.projectgoddess.cjb.net

> Need a new email address that people can remember
> Check out the new EudoraMail at
> http://www.eudoramail.com

Search field Search string

archive list