[megami:30749] Re: Any more news on the new tv series?

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Les" <les@gateway.cjb.net>
subject [megami:30749] Re: Any more news on the new tv series?
date Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:10:08 +0800
This was emailed to me by Earl Commander, of G2G's synopsis writers.
This info came in turn from one of his friends based in Japan:

"It's been about two months since the project has begun. We started with
picking up episodes from the manga for the anime, and it's been a big
deal! I wish I can simply select the WHOLE episodes but thats impossible
anyway due to the seasons we are allowed on the TV schedule. So, first
of all we fix the last episode to be aired and try retrace it back to
the beginning. I'm sure you'd like to see this and that, which can't be
met completely, and that makes me think really hard every day. -GOHDA"

(The Gohda here is Hiroaki Gohda, director of both the OAV and this new
anime)

- Les
http://gatway.cjb.net