[megami:30744] Re: Site testing?!?

to megami@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject [megami:30744] Re: Site testing?!?
date Sat, 22 May 2004 18:17:22 -0700
Guess i have to put it at the top and bottom of each page then. Thanks for pointing
that one out.

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright © 1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN
http://www.projectgoddess.cjb.net

>The jump to menu works, you've just got it so well hidden, I didn't even
>think to look for it till you said something.
>
>WhyGog

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited