[megami:30741] Re: Site testing?!?

to megami@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject [megami:30741] Re: Site testing?!?
date Fri, 21 May 2004 13:10:32 -0700
WHOAH...something's wrong with cjb.net: That was still the old site:

REAL URL: http://www.projectgoddess.marvinsweb.com
cjb.net: http://www.projectgoddess.cjb.net
..will check what was wrong maybe my new server does not like re-directs...

Thanks for the comments pls do tell me the comments again after visiting the real
URL, will try to fix the CJB.net one.
---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright © 1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN
http://www.projectgoddess.cjb.net