Re: my decision

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from David E Wills <dwills@world.std.com>
subject Re: my decision
date Thu, 2 Nov 1995 03:37:11 +0001 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, Biggles Dictates a Letter wrote:

> have XXX days to return to Earth" every episode), Thunderbirds 2086

Aie! The three stooges with the modular robots... I can remember building
mecha (had to make an Argo, it was required) with my lego sets and having
these simple floor battles (table was way to small for a 4 foot
Dragon-shaped ship complete with corridors for bording combat. <sniffle>
Ah, the good old days... That summer never seemed to end... Legos and
dice everywhere... Owch! (They hurt when you step on them in the dark tho)

> Sheriffs, Voltron, Tranzor Z, Robotech (the one which really got me

You know, I never ever seen Robotech... not to this day...

> Dynamo.  (Does *ANYBODY* remember seeing that show *EVER*???)

Hmm, I remember seeing Dynaman spoof-dubed on Night Flight (USA channle).
Those few episodes were a riot...

> again, they shouldn't bug me about being really into something, seeing as
> most of my friends work at the Bristol Renaissance Faire over the
> summer...:)

I've been to one, they look like fun but I wouldn't want to live it. I'm
too tied down to this computer...

 |The American anime industry created this otaku, and now it
 |has abandoned it.
 |                      Fansubs forever!
 |
 |dwills@world.std.com     1:322/360  Sol 3, Sector 4
 |David.Wills@xevious.com  1:322/361  Quadrant 3, Milky Way
 |      :)~  Official Raving Fidonet Hentai Lunatic  :)~
 |      IBM free anime file trader, send mail for rules!
 http://world.std.com/~dwills/index.htm

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited