[megami:30734] Re: Sakura Taisen Videography(OT)?

to megami@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject [megami:30734] Re: Sakura Taisen Videography(OT)?
date Sun, 16 May 2004 18:33:07 -0700
"For anime only:
1. Sakura Taisen OVA Series 1
2. Sakura Taisen TV Series
3. Sakura Taisen OVA Series 2
4. Sakura Taisen Movie
5. Sumire Retirement
6. Sakura Taisen OVA Series 3 (Paris Hanagumi)"

Which was the one shown on AXN? number 2? Do numbers 1-4 and 5 already have DVD editions?

BTW, the DVD of Sumire's retirement is kewl. especially the interviews!!!
---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright © 1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN
www.projectgoddess.cjb.net
85% Completed...