[megami:30725] Re: Looking for a special picture

to Anij <megami@usagi.org>
from Andrea Lettieri <andrea@tlh.com.ar>
subject [megami:30725] Re: Looking for a special picture
date Wed, 12 May 2004 23:26:08 -0300
Hello Anij,

A> Hello!

A> I hope, that you can help me. I am looking for a AMG picture I found in a
A> card game.
A> This picture shows the three goddesses and the head of a SD Keiichi.
A> Urd is standing on the left, wearing a black kimono with butterflies, mainly
A> in pink. You can see parts on an yellow obi and a green string tied around
A> the obi. She holds a jellow fan with a red circle in the center and a white
A> kanji.
A> Belldandy is sitting in the middle. She wears a white kimono, fading into
A> lilac. The kimono shows some small red flowers ans green leaves. The collar
A> of the kimono shows a thin red line. The obi is yellow, with a white and
A> green floral pattern and a blue cloths that shows aboth the obi. The string
A> around her obi is red.
A> Skuld is sitting on the right. Her red kimono shows big pink and blue
A> flowers, maybe plum. Her obi is yellow with a geometric pattern usind red
A> and darker yellow lines forming rhombs. I don't know if this is the correct
A> word. The pattern looks a little bit like Belldandy's markings. The string
A> around Skuld's obi is green. She holds something in her hand, it looks like
A> a stick with a paper at the end. An animal is drawn on this paper, but I can
A> only see his back. Maybe it is a dog.
A> The background behind Urd and the half of Belldandy is white, showing some
A> japanese writing above Urd's fan. The other half of the background is read
A> with yellow marks. The word DOCUMENT! is written in thin white lines above
A> Bell and Skuld and unerlined with japanese words.
A> Maybe this is just a part of a bigger picture, because you can see only
A> Keiichi's head at the bottom of Bell's kimono. And Urd's head is also cut
A> off on the card.
A> I am very fond of kimonos, so I am looking realy very desperately for this
A> picture not showing the markings of the playcard.
A> I hope that anybody recognizes this picture and shares it with me. I would
A> scan it, but I do not know how to send it. I do not own any webspace and I
A> think that I cannot send the pic via this mailinglist. But I could send yoz
A> the picture via private mail, if you want to see it.

I have it, it's not very big, but at least it doesn't have the words
over it :)
I've uploaded it: http://www.peorth.com.ar/tmp/goddesses.jpg

--
Andrea