Re: OMG fan age poll [WAS: Re: my decision]

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: OMG fan age poll [WAS: Re: my decision]
date Thu, 2 Nov 1995 16:36:38 +0900 (JST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, lg - Loyd Goodbar wrote:

> Hey, I'm 25, and I just started watching anime a few months ago. I don't
> believe cartoons are for children only (an interesting thread on r.a.a.),
> and am looking for intelligent, well-thought-out stuff. Good for me, I cut
> my teeth on OMG! I started out with some of the best, and so I want the best!

 ...Cartoons... Now that's a term I haven't heard in a long time. Anime
is different from cartoons I guess. (translation for the classical
Japanese Manga might be cartoons). I'm open to any opinions from the
mailing list...

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list