[megami:30691] Re: AMG TV?

to megami@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject [megami:30691] Re: AMG TV?
date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:12:06 -0700
"As not to start a war here, if you want to
continue this discussion, please feel free to
email me private or we can move this topic to
Seiyuu ML."

What if I also wanna view how this thread goes?

pop idol could start a war(flame war?)...man are
you serious?

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright © 1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN
www.projectogddess.cjb.net
85% Completed...