[megami:30688] Re: AMG TV?

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:30688] Re: AMG TV?
date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:23:26 +0800
> From: "Michael Haney" <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
> --- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
[Inoue Kikuko is not a pop idol]

> She has several solo albums, albums with her fellow
> VAs in DoCo amd The Goddess Family Club, and has
> recently done some work with Takayama Minami (Tendo
> Nabiki) to do a few albums.

?_?

I have not heard anything about Onee-chan working
with T.Minimi on any album.

> DoCo was made up of onee-chan (Inoue Kikuko's
> nickname among her fans and fellow VAs, she
> earned it while playing the role of Tendo Kasumi),

Hidaka Noriko was the first to called her Onee-chan.

> Takayama Minami who provided the voice for Nabiki,
> Megumi Hayashibara who was the voice of Ranma-chan,
> Rei Sakuma the voice of Shampoo, and Noriko Hidaka
> the voice of Tendo Akane.

You are using 2 different convention in naming seiyuu.
Of the foour seiyuu above, Takayama, Hayashibara,
Sakuma, and Hidaka are the last names.  Suggest to
use a unique convention, such as Lastname-Firstname
or Firstname-Lastname, in a single email.

> The Goddess Family Club......Hisakawa Aya.......
> Yumi Toma.......

Again, Hisakawa and Touma are their respective lastname.

> Several Japanese VAs have major singing careers away
> from Anime.  Inoue Kikuko and Megumi Hayashibara are
> both prime examples of this fact.  There ARE others.

Again, Inoue and Hayashibara are their respective
lastname.  Onee-chan's sining career away from anime
is not major, IMHO.  I have all her music CD, but not
all the drama/radio ones as they are too many.

> Now here is the kicker that will totally blow your
> theory away.  Are those people in the US or Japan.

Japan.  I do not live in US.

I am her Japan fan club member manbow-76278, and I have
been to all her concerts held in Tokyo.  I know the
roles she voiced very well.

As said, everyone has his/her own definition of
"pop idol".  IMHO, she isn't.  Hitoshi agreed with
me on this.  YMMV.

As not to start a war here, if you want to
continue this discussion, please feel free to
email me private or we can move this topic to
Seiyuu ML.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org