[megami:30683] Re: AMG TV?

to megami@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30683] Re: AMG TV?
date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> Everyone's definition might be different.
> IMHO, since she is not known to normal street
> people,
> she is not a pop idol.  For example, she can still
> ramlbing around the street and probably >99% people
> do not know her.
----------

Now here is the kicker that will totally blow your
theory away.  Are those people in the US or Japan.  In
Japan she is very well known for her many roles and
music.  She has done the voices for some of the most
popular characters in Anime such as Tendo Kasumi,
Belldnady, and most recently Mizuho Kazumi in Onegai
Teacher and Onegai Twins.

Now if you asking people in the street in the US who
she is of course they will not know who she is the
same as most people in Japan might not know about some
of the popular artists here in the US.  I hate to
break it to you but Hollywood and music from the US is
not the center of the universe anymore.

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney