[megami:30679] Re: AMG TV?

to megami@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject [megami:30679] Re: AMG TV?
date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:22:05 -0700
ah, ok I must not have gotten that e-mail saying "there is no known photo of her husband"
thanks I will go back to lurking now...

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright © 1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN
www.projectogddess.cjb.net
85% Completed...