[megami:30650] Re: AMG Vol.28 and May Afternoon

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:30650] Re: AMG Vol.28 and May Afternoon
date Sun, 4 Apr 2004 02:11:03 +0800
> From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
> From: "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
> > BTW CuSO4, the girl in the cosplay pics are you her BOYFRIEND?
>
> Er, no.  First those photos were not taken by me.
> Second, those are cosplay photos from 2004 Winter
> Wonder Festival in Tokyo on 2004/2/22.  I was not
> in Japan on that day.

Rax, upon seeing your email I have digged more info
of that layer.

Her name is Mizuhara Arisa (Lastname-Firstname).

More photos :

2004 Winter WonderFest - Belldandy :
http://arisa.chu.jp/photo/040222wanfes/dialy0000.html

2004 Gorakuen Cosplay Festa - Belldandy :
http://arisa.chu.jp/photo/20040214/dialy0214.html

2003 Nagoya JCC - Belldandy :
http://arisa.chu.jp/photo/200309nagoya/dialy2300.html

2003 Summer Comiket - Belldandy :
http://arisa.chu.jp/photo/2003natsu/2003natsu.html

2003 Summer Present Comiket - Erica :
http://arisa.chu.jp/photo/0307maku/dialy0000.html

There are more, but those are not Fujishima
characters so I do not list them here.

Her main page, NyanNyanTei, is here:
http://arisahp.fc2web.com/

--