[megami:30645] Re: Hi...

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:30645] Re: Hi...
date Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:44:14 +0800
> From: "Michael Haney" <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
> I'm new to this ML but I'm not new to Anime/Manga.

Welcome aboard, fellow Tenchi-MLer.  (^_^)

> My two Personal Most Favorite Anime Girls of All Time
> are both from Ah! My Goddess and Ranma 1/2; they are
> Belldandy and Kasumi.  I like Kazumi Mizuho from
> Onegai Teacher as well, the same VA who provided the
> original Japanese speaking voices for her also
> provided the beautiful voices for Tendo Kasumi and
> Belldnady.  When I hear Kikuko Inoue speak I just fall
> to pieces.  Her voice is so sweet yet sexy at the same
> time you can't help but fall I love instantly.

I totally agree.  I am member manbow-76278 of Inoue
Kikuko's fan club @manbow.  \(^_^)/  (note my sig)

She has too many roles in the past few years that I
do not have the time to follow up all those anime.
She has done a lot of voice roles in Japanese dubs of
overseas live action drama and movie too.  Oh, and
narration works for Japanese variety shows too.

If you like more than 1 seiyuu, I would like to
suggest you join Hitoshi's Seiyuu ML too, although
there is not much traffic recently.....

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org