AMG OVA DVD?

to megami@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject AMG OVA DVD?
date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:52:39 -0800
Was the OVA of Ah! My Goddess ever released on DVD? I can't seem to find one
here...

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright  1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN

www.projectogddess.cjb.net
80% Completed...