RE: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@usagi.org
from B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com>
subject RE: megami ML matome okuri
date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:39:19 -0800 (PST)
I would take a guess and say that the mailing list is
being wracked by spam that has filtered out most but
not all of the message's original (probably
pornographic) content.

Sadly, the spammers are hitting anything in sight with
all their garbage.  Kinda sad as well as annoying
because they know all the crap they are advertising is
worthless if not hazardous.

Wonder if heaven's computers get wracked by spam?

Hope you are all enjoying the brisk winter weather
that has hit the northeast like an anvil.
~_~
B Smith

--- Gavin Lee <gavstarlee@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone wanna tell me what all this crap is about?
>

> > From: ami@usagi.org
> To: megami@ML.usagi.org (Aa Megami-sama ML)
> Subject: megami ML matome okuri
> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:33:01 +0900 (JST)
>
> ------- Message
>
> > From: "Patty" <wansyjzbimj@terra.com>
> To: megami@ml.usagi.org
> Subject: Re: AQQPLOS, before him with
> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:07:38 -0500
>
> ----ALT--KEZH46158783371775
>
> thermal mailman reward substitutionary eastwood
> tenebrous amerada
> minima crest hitch soc crass swim bride
> begrudge breadfruit whittle apprehend centrex
> hindsight kivu persecute admix
>
> ----ALT--KEZH46158783371775

Search field Search string

archive list