Re: my decision

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from David E Wills <dwills@world.std.com>
subject Re: my decision
date Wed, 1 Nov 1995 08:18:11 +0001 (EST)

On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Sailor Gallifrey wrote:

> 	Say, I wonder what is the average age of the people on this list or
> of fans of OMG!?  It was said somewhere that, generally, fans grow out of
> anime when they reach 25, but considering that I started when I was 25
> makes me wonder.  Does that make me immature? ^_^

Feh, I'm 27. I *wish* I had recognized Speed Racer, G-Force, and
Starblazers for what they were (when I was just a little tyke) but it
wasn't until I was about 21 or so that I finally came to know "anime" and
become the person I am today.  :)

One does not "outgrow" anime. Once you're a fan, you can never turn back.

 |Ami-chan:  What are you going to do tonight David?
 |    Dave:  The same thing I do every night... try to hentify
 |           the *world*!  :D~
 |Ami-chan:  Waaaaaaa!
 |
 |...One is a genius, the other insane
 |                           It's David, David and the Brain...
 |
 |dwills@world.std.com     1:322/360  Sol 3, Sector 4
 |David.Wills@xevious.com  1:322/361  Quadrant 3, Milky Way
 |      :)~  Official Raving Fidonet Hentai Lunatic  :)~
 |      IBM free anime file trader, send mail for rules!
 http://world.std.com/~dwills/index.htm

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited