cc megami@ML.usagi.org (Aa Megami-sama ML)
from "Christopher M. Jefferson" <section9@bellsouth.net>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:33:44 -0800
--Apple-Mail-8-734627285
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed

Okay, perhaps I'm just daft and completely out of touch, but what does
Fujishima-sensei have to do with Initial D?

He was the character designer for a series that crashed and burned
called EX-D, I think, but was neither the manga artist nor the
character designer for ID.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

On Saturday, December 13, 2003, at 05:33 PM, ami@usagi.org wrote:

<snip>

> hello everyone!!
>
> Just finished watching the first 5 eps of  Initial D second stage tv
> series
> collection on DVD. Right now I have some questions/comments that I
> would like
> to be answered or heard...
>

> 1)What the hell happened to fujishima's "wholesome" anime's?(see
> episode 2-3
> girlfriend(?) )
>

> 2)Why were there not any explanations on the cars? like in AMG?
>
> (Difference between an eight six to a LAN EVO IV?)
>
> 3) How come the series has a CG animation and YUA/OMG has none? When
> YUA and
> OMG probably made more money for him than this? Is it not better to
> improve
> these series before Initial D?
>

> 4) Why was the series entitled Initial D?
>
> HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY NEW YEAR!!!
>
> ^_^
--Apple-Mail-8-734627285
	charset=US-ASCII

Okay, perhaps I'm just daft and completely out of touch, but what does
Fujishima-sensei have to do with <italic>Initial D</italic>?

He was the character designer for a series that crashed and burned
called <italic>EX-D</italic>, I think, but was neither the manga
artist nor the character designer for <italic>ID</italic>.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

On Saturday, December 13, 2003, at 05:33 PM, ami@usagi.org wrote:

<<snip>

<excerpt>hello everyone!!

Just finished watching the first 5 eps of  Initial D second stage tv
series

collection on DVD. Right now I have some questions/comments that I
would like

to be answered or heard...

1)What the hell happened to fujishima's "wholesome" anime's?(see
episode 2-3

girlfriend(?) )

2)Why were there not any explanations on the cars? like in AMG?

(Difference between an eight six to a LAN EVO IV?)

3) How come the series has a CG animation and YUA/OMG has none? When
YUA and

OMG probably made more money for him than this? Is it not better to
improve

these series before Initial D?

4) Why was the series entitled Initial D?

HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY NEW YEAR!!!

^_^</excerpt>
--Apple-Mail-8-734627285--

Search field Search string

archive list