Re: age & anime: does it mix? :)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Sailor Gallifrey <omega@io.org>
subject Re: age & anime: does it mix? :)
date Tue, 31 Oct 1995 23:09:51 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Skuld wrote:

> Well, I don't think there is an age limit for anime. My father is 44 now
> and he just get into it 4 years ago :) In fact he is the one who got me
> in this hobby :)

	I hope this won't turn into the
I-know-the-oldest-anime-fan-in-the-whole-wide-world thread :) but my
mother is indeed a fan herself (at age 49); if it weren't for her, I
wouldn't have the 150 hours of fan-subs in my collection, and I'm not
going to mention the official releases I own.

	What else?  Who is the oldest anime fan in the whole wide world
anyway?  ^_^

	-Omega

PS.  Considering that Your Under Arrest is now out, I haven't heard much
discussion on it, even though it seems to be something that all OMG!
fans would enjoy, no?  I'm getting mine next week when I do my monthly
comic shop trip (it's in the next city).

omega@io.org
small sig, eh?

Search field Search string

archive list