Test 1,2..1,2.....1,2,3

to megami@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Test 1,2..1,2.....1,2,3
date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:28:33 -0700
test,test, check,1,2,1,2....

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright  1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
IT'S NOT IMPORTANT FOR ME WHETHER I MAKE MISTAKES OR NOT...
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT I HAVE FRIENDS THAT WILL ACCEPT IT.
                                             ---Hibiki Tanaka

Under HEAVY Re-Design && Repair ^_^;
www.projectogddess.cjb.net