Re: Urd's Angel

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from David Andersson <vizierz2002@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Urd's Angel
date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:04:00 -0700 (PDT)
--0-71195755-1063350240=:71849

Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- lyon_m@efn.org wrote:
> Quoting David Andersson :
> >
> > Forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but the recent
> storyarc made
> > me think of something. Since Belldandy managed to purify the
> former devil,
> > could the same thing be done to Urds half angel / half devil
> World of
> > Elegance?
>
> But, since Urd is half Devil on her mother's side wouldn't doing
> something
> like that kill Urd? If you are born for example half asian/half
> caucasian,
> you can't just purify that half of you and become fully the other
> and live
> through it. Perhaps because she is a goddess/devil the effects may
> play out
> differently but I am not sure.

World of Elegance isn't half demon, she only has the black because
she reflects Urd's nature. Similar to the thorny vines on Gorgeous
Rose.

Also, Belldandy only changed the orientation of the tsukai. It's
still a demon, just aligned towards good more than before. She still
doesn't act like a true angel. Anyway, since Kami-sama (The Almighty)
has already tried to get rid of Urd's demon half and failed, I doubt
Belldandy could do it.

Brian W.

Ah well, I was aware that it wasn't turned into an angel per se (the
bat-wings kind of gave it away ^_^), but it was still purified from most of
its evil nature. I was more in the line of thinking that Urd's Angel might
undergo a similar procedure to get rid of much of its inherent darkness.
However, you raise a good point in that it might be restored to normal, once
its bond to Urd was reestablished.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited