Re: Re: 2004 calendar

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Re: 2004 calendar
date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:27:38 +0800
> From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
> > From: "Michael Lyon" <lyon_m@efn.org>
> > I am looking for it on Amazon Japan, but can't locate it. how did you
> > locate it?
>
> I was able to locate it, but not now.  Apparently they have
> withdrawn the item....

OOPS.

I found it right after I sent my previous email.  They misspelled
the Japanese name of the title, so it is very difficult to find.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4063579158/ref=sr_aps_b_/249-176248
2-9328323

I do not know if the above link will expire or not.  Anyway,
in the front page, enter in hiragata "a-a-tsu-me-ga-mi-sa-ma"
(please note the "tsu" here is a small "tsu"), and the first
result is the calendar.

"a-a-tsu-me-ga-mi-sa-ma" is not the correct title.  The correct
one should be "a-a-tsu-me-ga-mi-sa-ma-tsu" with both "tsu" being
small "tsu".

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@cuso4.com,