Re: [spoiler alert] Re: AMG Vol.26

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [spoiler alert] Re: AMG Vol.26
date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:39:23 -0700 (PDT)
--- Chan Wei Lik <weimin@pl.jaring.my> wrote:
> > From: Brian Welch [bwelchz7@yahoo.com]
>
> >At one point in the manga, Urd gives Belldandy (IIRC) a password
> and
> then comments "it's the same one I use for everything."
>
> I can't recall any scene like that. Can you be more specific? Such
> as which chapter or volume at least?

I should have expected something like this from you. ^_-

OK, after several seconds of exhaustive searching:

Ch37 - After being drained by Fenrir, Urd doesn't have enough power
to restore Keiichi from chibi mode. I think Dark Horse has it the way
I remember it, but Mr. Chang has Belldandy trying to remember the
password, thinking "It's the one she always uses."

In either case, it doesn't say much for data security in Heaven.

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited