Re: [spoiler alert] Re: AMG Vol.26

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Anne Bulin <annebn@anadandy.com>
subject Re: [spoiler alert] Re: AMG Vol.26
date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:46:23 -0400
>On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 10:25 AM, Anne Bulin wrote:
>
>  > *raises hand* Unfortunately, I am not Mint on Card. :)
>>
>Mint? Whoa... I HAVE been away from my Manga duties for way too long to
>miss references... ;_; Soon to be rectified; however, at AX2K+3!

I don't think you missed anything, I was making a reference to figure
collectors and brand new still in package things being mint on card.
Of course you probably knew that and didn't need my explanation. :)
Thanks for complimenting my website!

Anne
annebn@anadandy.com
"If you live to your fullest, you will be filled with strength
for the future." -- Belldandy"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited