Re: [spoiler alert] Re: AMG Vol.26

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [spoiler alert] Re: AMG Vol.26
date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:53:24 -0700 (PDT)
--- zboy@polygon-comics.com wrote:

> Granted Belldandy is a Goddess 1st class unlimited, why would she
> have
> access codes to the very heart of the main system? One would think
> that
> after eons of maintaining the system that there would be
> safegaurds.
> (The unix admin side of me cringes at asking this since I already
> know
> the real-world answer to the question. ^_^;; But still, they are
> heavenly beings... they should know better!)

At one point in the manga, Urd gives Belldandy (IIRC) a password and
then comments "it's the same one I use for everything."

Does that answer your question?

BTW, I'm a Windows server admin. Feel the power of the dark side! ^_-

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited