[spoiler alert] Re: AMG Vol.26

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from zboy@polygon-comics.com
subject [spoiler alert] Re: AMG Vol.26
date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:55:26 -0700
Okay, possible spoiler for people who haven't seen the AMG Movie.

Wing.

If you've already seen the Movie, then look below:

]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[

Oh, if this has already been covered, please excuse me since I've not
been very attentive of my mailbox for the past few months. ^_^;; Gomen.

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 01:22 PM, Terragrieve@aol.com wrote:
>> Though parts of it, especially near the
>> end, have me wondering.
>
> Oh really?   Would you like to go into more detail? I'd love to hear
> your
> thoughts (especially since I can't really exchange ideas about the
> manga or
> anime
>
> having read or seen neither)
>
> Aaron

Well, the one nagging detail is near the end of the Movie when Keiichi
& Belldandy walk through the judgement gate. Since Keiichi had *whats
his name* on the back of his hand when he walked through the gate with
Belldandy, I had been wondering whether the gate allowed the couple to
pass through because Keiichi was the one Belldandy was meant to be with
or was it *whatshisname*. (Sorry, I can't remember the name of
Belldandy's old mentor.)

Granted Belldandy is a Goddess 1st class unlimited, why would she have
access codes to the very heart of the main system? One would think that
after eons of maintaining the system that there would be safegaurds.
(The unix admin side of me cringes at asking this since I already know
the real-world answer to the question. ^_^;; But still, they are
heavenly beings... they should know better!)

Had some other thoughts, like why didn't the purge program work they
way they thought it would... that question got answered after watching
"The Matrix". Software is software is software...

Anyways, sorry for the rambling. ^_^;

Wing.

Search field Search string

archive list