Re: AMG Vol.26

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Terragrieve@aol.com
subject Re: AMG Vol.26
date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:30:57 EDT

Ah, I see.  I might be interested in translations at some point, but I
haven't read a single Ah My Goddess comic yet. I'll be patient. I was lucky
to find

this http://www.goddessx3.com/       site with links to where I can buy the
volumes at Barnes and Noble.   I saw the Movie,  I was deeply taken. I feel
that

AMG is most divine. In a very real, sensible, honest kind of way.

 Aaron

In a message dated 6/25/03 12:08:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
mandalis@earthlink.net writes:

> US to get around to translating and episode to
> get it in English officially).  There are a couple of fansub sites that
> publish trnaslations, and there is one service that will translate for you
> on
> request (it's kinda steep though).  I used to scan a portion and publish on
> my website a (crappy) synopsis, which I would invite discussion (and
> apologies).  But this Taiwanese fansub group was much better so I stopped
> assuming everyone was going there.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited