Re: Re: Hobby Base AMG Series 4 figures

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Re: Hobby Base AMG Series 4 figures
date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:19:01 -0400 (GMT)
-------Original Message-------
Sent: 06/24/03 04:10 PM
To: megami@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: Hobby Base AMG Series 4 figures

> On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 12:55 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

>> From: "Chan Wei Lik" <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
>> Some remarks about this set. First, Hild is a pain to assemble! Her
>> dress
>> has these six 'flaps' that had to be plugged into it and two of them
>> kept
>> falling off. I had to literally take her head off to place them
>> properly!
>
> Agree with you on that.  I broke one of the flaps..  (>_<)  (;_;)

Eek. How much do these figures cost currently? I've been seeing them in
the stores in the bay area, but haven't thought to pick them up(waiting
for AX2K+3).

>> The photos, along with photos of Series 2 and 3 figures are on this
> website
>> http://marauderzstuff.com/amg/HobbyBaseFigures.htm
>> Let me know what you think of them, ok?
>
> Nice photos, especially the last diorama one.

Second that. :) Btw, is there a translation of the runes for the bases?
They look legible, but not sure if they were intended to mean anything.

Wing.
(Been on a _long_ hiatus. First time posting to list in a while. Missed
Fanime 2003 to take a trip to Minnesota. ;_; From CuSO4's pic postings,
it looks like I missed a great convention... hope AX2K+3 makes up for
it a bit. ^_^;;)
zboy@polygon-comics.com

> I don't know how much series 4 is going for but just recently some of the
Media Play's in Ohio were selling them at half price for about $8.50 US.  I
picked Skuld that way, still looking around for Urd and Belldandy.  My wife
who works there said if she had known she would have picked up some extras.

Dave M.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited