Re: Hobby Base AMG Series 4 figures

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from zboy@polygon-comics.com
subject Re: Hobby Base AMG Series 4 figures
date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:10:05 -0700
On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 12:55 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

>> From: "Chan Wei Lik" <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
>> Some remarks about this set. First, Hild is a pain to assemble! Her
>> dress
>> has these six 'flaps' that had to be plugged into it and two of them
>> kept
>> falling off. I had to literally take her head off to place them
>> properly!
>
> Agree with you on that.  I broke one of the flaps..  (>_<)  (;_;)

Eek. How much do these figures cost currently? I've been seeing them in
the stores in the bay area, but haven't thought to pick them up(waiting
for AX2K+3).

>> The photos, along with photos of Series 2 and 3 figures are on this
> website
>> http://marauderzstuff.com/amg/HobbyBaseFigures.htm
>> Let me know what you think of them, ok?
>
> Nice photos, especially the last diorama one.

Second that. :) Btw, is there a translation of the runes for the bases?
They look legible, but not sure if they were intended to mean anything.

Wing.
(Been on a _long_ hiatus. First time posting to list in a while. Missed
Fanime 2003 to take a trip to Minnesota. ;_; From CuSO4's pic postings,
it looks like I missed a great convention... hope AX2K+3 makes up for
it a bit. ^_^;;)
zboy@polygon-comics.com

Search field Search string

archive list