Re: Hobby Base AMG Series 4 figures

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Hobby Base AMG Series 4 figures
date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:52:20 -0700 (PDT)
One word... BEAUTIFUL! Funny that they're selling the series sets here
in the states too. I think I have a series 1 Belldandy(still in her
box), though I'm not sure. But I'll eventually invest in the rest of
the series... if I can still find them that is.

--- Chan Wei Lik <weimin@pl.jaring.my> wrote:
> I just wanted to let everyone know I just got the Series 4 figures
> and have
> put up the photos on my site.

<SNIP remarks>

> http://marauderzstuff.com/amg/HobbyBaseFigures.htm
> Let me know what you think of them, ok?
> -----

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright  1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs