Re: Desktop from Taiwan

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: Desktop from Taiwan
date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:25:32 -0700
http://66.197.224.193/0083/wallpper/fullsize/magic.jpg
ok is the picture (linked ablove thanks to CuSo4) releated anyway to amg? Is
that the symbol Urd and skuld used in tha OAV..er for got the technical
details but you get what i mean.

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright  1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
IT'S NOT IMPORTANT FOR ME WHETHER I MAKE MISTAKES OR NOT...
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT I HAVE FRIENDS THAT WILL ACCEPT IT.
                                             ---Hibiki Tanaka

Under HEAVY Re-Design && Repair ^_^;
www.projectogddess.cjb.net