RE: megami ML matome okuri

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "blah" <Blah@nyc.rr.com>
subject RE: megami ML matome okuri
date Thu, 1 May 2003 01:22:40 -0400
A new story arc would be great but the series realy neads a new anime to
spark interest amongst the fan's. The last surge of Interest in Ah!
Megami Sama came with the release of the Movie on DVD here in the
State's. If you notice most western fan site's stoped updating a few
month's after the release. (They also Kickstarted up with the
Anouncement of the Movie and surged during the few month's before it's
American Localization.)

Though it Probably won't happen, If there was even an Anouncement of a
"True to the Original" TV series you'd see a big surge in Fan interest.

Just my thought's on the Issue
 MK

Search field Search string

archive list